Kansas City Kansas Attorney
Kansas City Law Firm
Serious Personal Injury • Wrongful Death • Auto, Motorcycle, Bicycle and Truck Accidents • Dog Attacks • Expungements
Here Is What I Would Like You to Know About My Law Practice.
The first thing to know about my law practice is that I personally handle every case I accept. When I am your lawyer, there will be no legal assistants, paralegals or junior associates coming between you and me. When you call my office with a question or a need, you and I will speak directly! When you entrust me to be your lawyer, I accept the responsibility to give you vigorous, effective, ethical, and professional legal representation. And my responsibility to you is something I will never delegate to an assistant.
Here Are the Rules I Have Made for My Law Practice.
- I only represent flesh-and-blood clients--No corporations or insurance companies;
- I don't charge people just to talk with them;
- If someone calls me with a problem I can't handle, I'll take time to find them a lawyer who can;
- I hold myself to the highest ethical and professional standard possible. In nearly 40 years as a lawyer and a Judge, I have never been the subject of a single complaint of professional neglect or misconduct. I am proud of that.
Here Is What I Can Do for You?
- Handle All of the Complexities of Your Injury Claim--Relieving You of That Burden
- Make Sure the Insurance Company Treats You Fairly and With Respect
- Make Sure You Are Fully Compensated for The Harms and Losses Caused
My law practice is all about helping people who have been injured by the carelessness of others. When you are made to suffer needless injury because of someone's recklessness, the at-fault party's Insurance Company will come calling. All Insurance Companies have trained, experienced claims adjusters and large law firms tasked to save the Insurance Company money by paying you the least amount possible. As your attorney, I will deal with the Insurance Company for you. I will make sure that you are treated respectfully and fairly, and that you receive full, fair and complete compensation for all of the harms and losses caused to you by the at-fault person.
The Types of Cases I Handle
I represent people injured by the carelessness or others. I practice in Kansas and Missouri:
- Serious personal injury and wrongful death. I handle a broad range of serious personal injury claims, from car crashes, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, truck crashes. I represent clients in cases involving all types of serious injuries, including brain and spinal cord trauma, paralysis and loss of limb. I represent families in claims for the wrongful death of a loved one.
- Auto accidents. We protect the rights of people who have been injured in car or motorcycle accidents. I will be your advocate with insurance companies to see that they pay the full value of your claims.
- Truck accidents. We represent individuals who have been injured in accidents involving commercial trucks, such as semis, big rigs, 18-wheelers and tractor-trailers.
- Dog Attacks. Some of the most serious injuries to humans are from "man's best friend" gone out of control. These are often quite tricky cases that need specialized attention to be successful. I have handled many and will know how to handle yours.
- Expungements. I help people who are deserving of a fresh start to clear their criminal records. In a proceeding called "expungement," it is possible to Petition the Court to seal a criminal record from view. This allows people who have paid their debt to society to get on with a productive life, free of the stigma and employment disadvantages a criminal record brings.
If your legal problem is outside the areas of my practice I still want you to call. I will listen to you and get you to a lawyer who can help.
The Law Office of Roger W. McLean, P.A., is committed to helping ordinary people get high quality, affordable and ethical legal representation. Contact our office via e-mail or call us at 913-281-3221 for a free consultation.
Where We Serve
At the Law Office of Roger W. McLean, P.A., we represent people throughout Kansas and Missouri including the entire Kansas City metro area and beyond; Wyandotte County, Johnson County, Leavenworth County, Miami County, Franklin County and Douglas County in Kansas; and Jackson County, Platte County, Clay County and Cass County in Missouri.